New to Advanced Coupons?
Watch this high-level introduction video of the features in the Advanced Coupons to get a birds-eye view of what you can do in the plugin.
Features we cover in the video:
- The default coupon features that come with WooCommerce
- What Advanced Coupons extension adds to coupons
- URL Coupons – using a link to apply a coupon in WooCommerce (great for email marketing!)
- Scheduler – fine-grained control over when a coupon starts and stops
- Role Restrictions – which user roles should be allowed to use a coupon (eg. guests only)
- Cart Conditions – a set of conditions that must be true before a product can be applied (products in cart, product categories in cart, user logged in/out, user roles, within hours after registration, within hours after last order, cart subtotal, cart quantity, has ordered before and much more!)
- Add Free Products – give away free products when the coupon is applied in WooCommerce (great for samples, bonus products, etc)
- BOGO deals – Buy One Get One deals in WooCommerce
- One Click Apply Notifications – detect when a coupon can be applied and show a notice to the customer with a button to apply
- Auto Apply Coupons – detect when a coupon can be applied and automatically apply it (great for permanent deals like free shipping over $X)
We also cover all the settings screens and more.